HealtheNotes is an innovative solution to engage consumers in maintaining and improving their health. Through personalized communications, tools and support, HealtheNotes empowers employees to live a healthier lifestyle and have an improved quality of life. When consumers receive and react to a HealtheNote it results in reduced health care costs and enhanced productivity
Employees who have poor lifestyle health habits and high to moderate health risk factors drive 27 percent to 50 percent of overall health care costs.1 Chronic conditions such as hypertension and diabetes need to be actively managed in order for individuals to stay healthy and avoid long-term, high-cost complications. HealtheNotes is designed to reach out to members to address these health concerns early, when risks are initially identified, resulting in reduced medical spend and improved member health.
HealtheNotes uses medical, laboratory and pharmacy data to identify care opportunities on an ongoing basis. Once a gap in care is identified, that member receives a HealtheNote with personalized care opportunities.
- Program monitors 100% of employee population
- Member-specific health opportunities
- Questions to help consumers have a conversation with their physicians
- Comprehensive engagement reporting provides an accurate assessment of the overall health of the population
- Identifies health care opportunities
- Tracks member communications
1 Paez, KA, Zhao, L, Hwang W. Rising out-of-pocket spending for chronic conditions: a ten-year trend. Health Aff. 2009 Jan-Feb; 28(1): 15-25.